Welcome to W. T. Ph.

                                        Welcome to W. T. Ph. 
                                             (What The Phenomena)

     I am not a writer. Neither am I an expert. I have been told, many times by nearly hysterical paranormal enthusiasts in high-pitched voices and red-faced certainty, that there are NO SUCH THING AS EXPERTS OF THE PARANORMAL.  My boyfriend hates exclamation points, so I hesitate to utilize them, but caps do the job.

I have been raging for over four years now about the paranormal and how very, very crazy this field has become. A blog was suggested, in order for me to voice some of my opinions.

I am an experienced paranormal investigator, with five years of experience and 60 investigations under my belt. These investigations were mostly private residences. I am not a big fan of field investigations, ghost tours, or visits to the famous institutions that claim to be haunted, and also charge a lot of money to enter the amusement park and hop on the rides.  I also received a public  education, earned a bachelor's degree, then a masters. I am gainfully employed as an educator.

I consider myself to be a rational, logical, realistic person, with a spiritual bent, leaning towards traditional Christianity. I am a long time fan of all of the writings of C. S. Lewis, J. R. R. Tolkien, Sir Arthor Conan Doyle's Sherlock Holmes, and J. K. Rowling. I am a geek, with deep affection for Star Trek, the orginal, Star Wars, LOTR,  TV's Ghost Hunters, and Supernatural.
I lean toward the supernatural and fantastic.

I have experience with hauntings. My grandparents farmhouse was haunted.  At the age of 13 I was visiting there and also read "The Haunting" that summer. The juxtaposition of fabulously written story and chilling reality cemented my interest and curiosity in all things paranormal.

I want you to respond, criticize, disprove, debunk, or enthusiastically agree with me.
Or laugh at me.
Or laugh with me.

I am organizing this blog into three sections.
1. Up Your Orb
2. Not a Ghost of a Chance
3. Dead Wrong.

Please feel free to comment.  I love a good debate.
Welcome to W.T.Ph.

P. J.

Comments

Popular Posts